Monday, January 19, 2009

Super Super Bowl


Congratulations to the Arizona Cardinals and the Pittsburgh Steelers for making Super Bowl 43.  I am very happy for the Arizona Cardinals who are making their first trip as a franchise to the big dance.  I am happy for Kurt Warner, who, although he only played 1 year in New York did an admirable job as Giants quarterback and helped tutor Eli Manning and didn't complain when Eli was named starter.  Kurt is a class act.  I know this because he is big on pleasing his fans who request his autograph through the mail.  I sent to Mr. Warner last season and was pleased to receive back three autographed testimonial cards.  Ben Roethlisberger also signs through the mail, making this a hard decision for me as to whom to root for.  I really like both of these quarterbacks.  Both are previous Super Bowl MVP's, one is a sure-fire Hall of Famer, the other is on his way.  Both give a lot to their fans and both are worthy of their fans' praise.  I am hoping for a great game.

No comments: